Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hawai'i pictures before leaving.

Okay, continuing the process of vomiting pictures, here's a bunch of pictures from my trip to Hawai'i right before leaving.

First thing I do when I get to Hawai'i...MOCHA FREEZE!! So freaking delicious!! No coffee shop in the world has anything on this place!! Check out the hilarious sign haha!



Mom and I went up to the North Shore like usual at some point and walked around a couple of the usual beaches. It was nice to spend time with her and get one last tropical beach visit before coming to Namibia! Here's both of us:



We went hiking around Manoa Falls which was a lot of fun. It was a long trip too! I think 5 hours total! Can't remember how far we went but it was super rainy and so much of the trail was pure mud. My TOMS got destroyed! They were already on their last few days though so I didn't mind and rather them than my sandals.




And here are just some pictures of the scenery around the island. First two are pictures from my mom's old apartment's balcony. Then a picture of Waikiki from Diamond Head followed by a bay that's name starts with the letter "H" I think. Last a picture of a spot we always stop by on the east shore.




No comments:

Post a Comment