Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Soon! I swear!

Okay, there is just a teaser of pictures. Apparently I still need to figure out the formatting but I'll get there soon. It takes so long to resize then pictures then upoad them and figure out where they'll be in the blog. When I make new posts it'll definitely be a lot easier but I wanted to go back and put in some pictures! Okay, I'm well past free internet now (AHHH!!!My monies) but maybe this weeken or next week I'l get it all done!

So some more pictures to show:

Here's Tara and one of her favorite persons in the world and Sheena and I right before I went into the hotel to start my Peace Corps experience. All this seems so long ago now!!




Okay, here's all the stuff that they send in the packet (it's packed with many forms and lots of info!):


Here's what I was lugging around the airport and trains minus my checked in stuff which was a guitar and huge duffel bag. I think I shrunk two inches from all the weight I was carrying that whole time.


Here are some pictures of the subway if you haven't seen it. There are these little statues in a couple stations that are really cool to see but I'm sure lose their appeal if you see them everyday. There was also this awesome guy that I didn't get to take a good picture of that played the keyboard and had a bunch of little dancing things that moved while he played. SO AWESOME!




Central park was really nice, saw a photo shoot and a bunch of other things, it was so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment